Jobs In Cape Town 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
The Marketing Coordinator will assist and support the Marketing Manager in the coordination of all the marketing activities and initiatives.
- Provide support to the marketing department.
- Work with the marketing team to manage and execute brand and marketing initiatives.
- Maintain schedules for marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to plan, coordinate and assist with all events.
- Working at Smile 90.4FM events that may take place over weekends or after-hours.
- Assist with preparation of monthly departmental reports.
- Continually be immersed in the industry, and identify and report on competitor activity nationally.
- Update the corporate sharing presentation and other sales collateral as required and in line with the BRC release dates.
- Administration of trade exchange documentation.
- Maintaining a marketing and consumer database.
- One to three years’ experience in marketing or equivalent education
- Certificate or bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts
- Excellent time management skills
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Valid drivers licence
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested aplicants should send CV and Cover letter to :
email@example.com , Kerry McIntyre