Jobs In Johannesburg 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Cognite is a Johannesburg Marketing company that’s looking for a full-time, young digital marketer with a drive to learn. We’ve been a cloud-based company since we launched 14+ years ago and have been growing steadily. This allows you to work from the comfort of your own home while adhering to standard office hours and a strict code of professional conduct. Your core focus will be to increase sales, leads or brand awareness for our clients.
Training will be available for skills that you might not have right now.
Duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Creating a strategy for generating more targeted traffic to the client.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO analysis, planning and implementation)
- Setting up and managing Social Media Profiles (Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube etc)
- Setting up, managing and reporting on Online Ad Campaigns (Google Ads, Social Media Ads)
- Editing Wordpress Websites to improve conversion potential
- Email Marketing (Creating and deploying newsletters through Mailchimp)
- Setting up and managing client’s online profiles (Google My Business etc)
- Assisting our copywriter with planning the Content Marketing Schedule.
- Consolidating digital marketing reports for our monthly Executive Summaries.
Details of position:
- Exciting opportunity to understand integrated digital marketing.
- For the first month or so you may be requested to come in for training.
- You will be in constant contact with all personnel through Skype, if you need any support.
- Kilometres travelled for business related duties will be reimbursed (Not transport to/from work locations or events)
- Includes a three month probation period
- 15 days of standard annual leave. We generally close 15 December to 2 January. This means you get approximately 27 days leave annually. This is subject to operational requirements.
- A Digital Marketing degree OR at least two years of practical, relevant experience
- Own dependable transport and valid drivers licence (This is non-negotiable)
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Intelligent individual with great work ethic
- Creative, quality-minded individual with a focus on getting the job done
- Must be hungry for knowledge and then ask for seconds
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested aplicants should send CV and Cover letter to :
firstname.lastname@example.org , Cognite Careers