General Farm Worker: Franschhoek - Phoenix RecruitmentAgricultural Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Western Cape 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Estate close to Franschhoek is looking for General Farm Worker. You will excel in this role if you are passionate about sustainability, work well as part of a team and enjoy contributing to the overall success of garden and landscaping teams
- Familiar with all general farm & maintenance work
- Assist with planting / plant maintenance
- Ability to assess landscaped conditions to ensure a healthy growing environment
- Communicate accurately and timely to ensure speed of quality of services
- Must be able to operate garden equipment and tools
- Undertake general farm and landscaping activities
- Adhere to and maintain health and safety standards
- Matric would be advantageous
- Minimum of 2 years experience at a Farm or Estate
- Local Franschhoek candidates would be advantageous
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.