Security Officer - SA Metal GroupSecurity / Law Enforcement Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Security Department requires a Security Officer at the Pretoria Branch who will be responsible for the below security tasks:
- Ensure access and egress is controlled at all SA Metal property by completing the necessary registers and operating the gates.
- Searching pedestrians, vehicles and personal belongings of any person/s exiting SA Metal premises.
- Ensure that all customers and visitors are issued with PPE and that the PPE is returned after their visit.
- Ensure that any item/s leaving the SA Metal premises is accompanied by the relevant documentation.
- Ensure that all company procedures are adhered to before granting access to staff viz. Breathalyzer tests are conducted and passed.
- Ensure that all the assigned areas are patrolled at regular intervals.
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are fully adhered to at all times.
- Observing and reporting suspicious activities.
- Matric/Grade 12.
- Grade C, PSIRA Registered.
- 2-3 years’ relevant work experience.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written
- Time management and organisational skills
- Display a professional work approach
- Trustworthy and punctual.
- Willing to work extended hours
- Good customer Service Skills
- Access Control
- Time Management
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.