Jobs In Northern Cape 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Main Responsibilities Or Functions Of Job (describe Major Responsibilities.
- Processing of customer orders received
- Quotations to customers (same day) and follow up.
- Actively promote & market parts sales.
- Communicate with customers on a regular basis to ensure Customer Service Excellence and report on outstanding orders.
- Support CTP database.
- Work closely with sales personnel to create new sales opportunities.
- Investigate customer credits and recommend solutions to avoid non-conformances.
- Co-ordinate the movement of demonstration stock.
- Attend to customer queries/complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Support Distributors to optimize parts sales.
- Support the QA process.
- Carry out additional duties as may become necessary to ensure the successful operation of the company.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills And Capabilities.
- Computer literacy. Good knowledge of BPCS, Word and Lotus Notes will be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to communicate with customers and colleagues.
- Good telephone manners and skills.
- Have an understanding of how the supply chain is managed.
Educational Qualifications And Experience
- Grade 12
- 3 years experience in the Customer Service / Internal Sales environment with relevant qualification or diploma.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.