Jobs In Johannesburg 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Creative Space Media, a specialist media and events company based in Lonehill, Johannesburg, is looking for an experienced and self-motivated Event Manager to join its team. This mid-level position is ideal for a self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
They will be tasked with assisting Creative Space Media to host events that enhance our organisation's image, improve client loyalty and enhance our brand-to-client experience. The successful candidate will research and secure venues, plan and manage our events' calendar, negotiate quotes and agreements with vendors, assist with event marketing, monitor timeframes and budgets and deliver on event brief objectives.
Your creativity, organisational skills and vision will assist our company in amplifying brand visibility, enhancing client and employee relations, and improve our growth through events that effectively communicate business strategy and brand personality.
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate exceptional organisational abilities, superb interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills and excellent time-management. All applicants must please supply examples of previous work in this area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts
- Budgeting and invoicing
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors
- Negotiating sponsorship deals
- Handling all event logistics
- Updating senior management
- Managing branding and communication
- Developing event feedback surveys
- Obtaining permits as and when required
- Drawing up of post-event reports
- Attending client-facing meetings as and when required
Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree in Public Relations, Communications or Hospitality
- Excellent communication and marketing skills
- Project management experience
- Good leadership skills
- Highly organised
- The ability to multi-task, and work on various projects at the same time
- Good time management skills
- Proficiency in various event software
- Expert interpersonal skills
- Risk management experience
The successful applicant will be expected to start mid-January 2020 or as soon as possible in the new year. Please email your CV with examples of your work to Yolandi: email@example.com before the 18 December 2019. If you haven’t heard from us by the end of December 2019 please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested aplicants should send CV and Cover letter to :
firstname.lastname@example.org , Yolandi