Jobs In Cape Town 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Ginkgo Agency is looking for a determined self – driven and results-driven media management intern that is passionate about driving purpose with a difference and desires to become a part of the company’s exciting, innovative and creative work environment.
Do you have professional multimedia - related qualifications or an impressive track record of Adobe Design skills? Then we want your talents at Ginkgo Agency!
Role and responsibilities
- Prepare footage and material for editors’ post-shoots to required briefs
- Prepare required distribution packages as and when needed.
- Assist in maintaining solutions for data backup within the company, including still photographs and large amounts of video data.
- Distribute media (stills and video) across various platforms for convenient future access
- Transcode and back up incoming video, photographs, and audio data
- File/log all transcoded footage and stills correctly for handover to the video editors.
- Prepare projects for editors, including synchronising audio and video, separating cutaways from interviews, and creating the project folder structure for ease of use.
- Assist with digital filing (when needed)
- Be self-motivated enough to complete job requirements with minimal supervision
- Convert all finished videos into various formats for delivery for broadcast, online, mobile devices etc.
- Complete transcriptions and subtitles in a timely manner and to the required company standard.
- Perform ad hoc related tasks requirements (when needed)
Ginkgo Agency is built on a sense of purpose. We are a digital content agency driven to create communication solutions for those who require a compelling voice within the global landscape.
We place data-informed insight, forward-thinking distribution strategy and structured narrative formats at the foundation of our ideas and actions.
At the heart of our work is the intention to inspire generations through the power of positive story and contribute to a sense of global community.
- Applicable digital media and or a marketing diploma, degree or similar qualification
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (mainly Premiere Pro) and experience working within a Mac OS network and with Apple products, as well as being familiar with PCs and mobile devices
- Thorough understanding of media file types and video codecs
- Competent in using the GSuite and MS Office packages
- Be computer-literate and tech-savvy
- Familiarity with DSLR cameras (for stills and video) is advantageous
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multi-task and ensure all tasks are completed within given timeframes
- Self-starter: highly motivated/enthusiastic/energetic
- Highly organised
- Delivery focused
- Problem solver
- Strong visual sense
- Analytical and objective, with attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure whilst remaining adaptable, focused and flexible
- Ability to build durable relationships
- Use own initiative and be proactive
- Creative and originality
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested aplicants should send CV and Cover letter to :
firstname.lastname@example.org , HR Team