Jobs In Johannesburg 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
High performers only. Do not apply if you have not read the advert as it is key to know what you are getting yourself into.
This is not a career opportunity for the lazy or faint-hearted.
We seek the best. We reward the best and we build the best talent.
Kreetiv Communications is an integrated BTL brand activations/communications agency.
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced individual to fill the role of a senior activations/events manager.
The ideal person would be very hands-on, have excellent communication skills and be an extreme high performer.
‘High performance’ is contextual, so allow us to elaborate.
- Work smart not hard
- Document everything
- Get the job done the first time. Not correcting work 10 times over. This means exceptional attention to detail.
- You should have a trained photographic memory.You should be dedicated to timelines, deadlines and outcome.
- You would be an excellent organiser.
- You should show high-efficiency levels with minimal impute.
- You will be expected to be empathetic yet firm. This means, excellent hearing, listening and responding skills.
You would have a genuine concern for the business.
The primary purpose of this role is to act as an interface (go-between) proposed go-to-market plans, and the actual in-market execution/rollout. Specifically, the ATM must develop the correct activation solutions that will bring the brand offering to life in a relevant, practical, engaging and memorable way; resulting in consumers reacting in the intended desired manner. Further, your plans should help to guide the entire team through the complete process of executing on the various campaigns. Consequently, the ATM works seamlessly with the strategy, creative and project management functions to draw inspiration for competitive fit for purpose ideas.
- Brainstorm reasons why consumers might want to engage with the product or service.
- Create detailed timelines and touchpoints showing how to get consumers to engage in that planned/intended way.
- Originate, curate, conceptualise the correct, suited activation ideas and tactics for the set integrated go-to-market.
- Translate strategy and creative into practical, realistic yet bullish, inspiring unexpected activation tactics
- Compile and present activation tactics within the agency-client proposal/pitch readiness framework.
- Create a comprehensive calendar with key consideration for overlap.
- Brief and oversee the implementing teams/service provides to ensure roll out meets the plan objectives.
- Conduct Site/venue visits to understand how the activation idea will live and best come to life in the target locations/environments.
- Gain required approvals, permission and compliance
- Ordering and tracking of activation inventory
- Coordinate dress rehearsals, dry runs as part of go live readiness.
- Conduct a thorough analysis of tactics/idea effectiveness, success and areas of improvement.
- Compile a close out report/recap for each activation
- Oversee all related vendors, service provides, project implementers
- Working to expert knowledge of marketing, sales, events
- Creativity and a healthy imagination.
- Strong conceptual ability.
- Self-starter, self-motivator with great initiative
- Continually ability to reinvent
- Spearhead customer engagement strategy
- Create stand out memorable experiences
- Problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A research inclined person.
- Marketing/communications three-year Diploma or degree. (non-negotiable)
- Must have a min of 3 years BTL activations agency experience.
- Postgrad is a benefit.
- Must have a vehicle
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested aplicants should send CV and Cover letter to :