Jobs In Western Cape 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Customer Service Centre Agent will provide telephonic and email support to customers with regards to queries, complaints and product information related to in-store supermarket services, in a professional manner. To promote a positive image of the company through telephonic and written interaction.
- 1. Customer Support:
- Provide telephonic customer support and respond to emails
- Address telephonic complaints and general queries in a professional manner and in line with set standards
- Adhere to sound written communication principles
- Maintain customer service standards and promote a positive image of the Company
- Escalate complaints/enquiries/information to relevant operational level
- Ensure complaints/questions are answered/resolved in a reasonable time-frame Follow-up on customer enquiries and complaints, if applicable
- Address complaints referred by Social Media Department and provide written and verbal feedback, according to set standards
2. Mobile and web product user support:
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on relevant e-product information (e.g. Air Time redemption, mobile coupon redemption, etc.) and address queries accordingly
- Follow-up on customer complaints.
- Log all incoming calls on a Customer Feedback CRM system, according to set guidelines in real time
- Ensure all captured information is accurate and complete
- Report incidents according to set guidelines Maintain quality control principles and recommend process improvements
4. Customer Service:
- Meet client expectations and maintain quality customer service principles
- Address customer complaints and provide necessary feedback
- Adhere to professional telephone etiquette and principles
- Maintain confidentiality
Working hours: 40 hours work week, scheduled any five days from Monday to Sunday, including public holidays: Mon - Sat: 08h00 - 17h00 Sun/PH: 09h00 - 17h00
- Matric (Grade 12)
- 5 years + Consumer complaint resolution environment
- 5 years + Inbound and outbound call centre
- Retail complaints experience would be very advantageous
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Knowledge and Skills
- 3 years world-class customer service principles
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: