Security Guard - FirstRand BankSecurity / Law Enforcement Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Welcome to FNB, the home of the #changeables. We design for the shapeshifters and deliver products and services that make us incredibly proud of people that make it happen.
As part of our talent team, you will be surrounded by unique talents, diverse minds, and an adaptable environment that lives up to the promise of staying curious. Now’s the time to imagine your potential in a team where experts come together and ignite effective change.
Are you someone who can:
- Assist the security Team Leader with the security and safety of the buildings assets, staff and visitors to the centre
- Escort vendors & visitors
- Supervision of all deliveries
- Supervise installations
- Ensure smooth operation of all security posts and activities.
- Ensure effective communication between security, management, visitors, staff and Vendors.
- Ensure all incidents and shift communications are logged in the OB
- Be invested courteous and professional when dealing with everyone
You will be an ideal candidate if you:
- Required to work shifts (24/7 - including Sundays and Public Holidays)
- Knowledge of access control systems, fire protection systems and the operation of all other security systems used by the bank
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Registered with PSIRA (Grade C certificate)
- Valid Code 8 or 10 license, plus PrDP – Professional Driving Permit (This is desirable but not an absolute requirement )
CONTINUE READING BELOW
You will have access to:
- Opportunities to network and collaborate.
- Challenging Working
- Opportunities to innovate.
We can be a match if you are:
- Curious & courageous - you're driven by always wanting to know more and learn more and you're brave enough to
- Obsessed with mastery - you know what it takes to become good at what you do and are constantly pushing yourself to do it.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.