Call Centre Telemarketers - National Sea Rescue InstituteCall Centre Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Western Cape 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
While NSRI crews and lifeguards are out saving lives, we have a team raising funds to support their efforts. If you have excellent communication skills, good references and are goal-oriented, you may be a good candidate. The call centre is based in Milnerton, Cape Town.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contact donors and potential donors telephonically.
- Persuade potential donors to participate in the NSRI’s competitions or support the NSRI in other ways.
- Follow-up on existing and previous donors for potential support.
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the NSRI’s reputation.
- Maintain accurate records of donor information.
- Meet performance targets.
- Grade 12
- 2 - 3 years experience in a sales environment
- Fundraising Experience will be an advantage.
- Proficient in English.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Persistent, with sales and results orientation.
- Patient and able to handle rejection.
- Excellent time management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.