Fieldwork Coordinator: Ops - PwCAccounting / Finance Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Cape Town 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A career within Operations Consulting services will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimise all elements of their operations to move beyond the role of a cost-effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages. We focus on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programmes to drive both growth and profitability.
To stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and constructively give in-the-moment feedback.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in the area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
During the door-to-door survey field workers will be provided capturing devices to verify and/or capture Owner, Property, Occupant, Business,
Indigent, Electricity Meter, Water Meter and Refuse bin information at properties in the respective towns/ suburbs in Bitou Municipality.
Qualifications / Certifications required:
- Matric Grade 12
- Advantageous: National Certificate or Diploma in Accounting, Business Management, Internal Audit, Finance, Public Administration or other related fields.
- Preferable: Previous experience in door-to-door surveys or property inspections in the municipal environment
Responsibilities of role:
Fieldworkers will be issued with capturing devices to collect and/or verify owner/occupant,property and infrastructure details at properties in the different suburbs and towns in the Bitou Municipal area
Fieldworkers are expected to capture accurate information during a door-to-door survey of properties.
Interaction with property owners/tenants/occupants/representatives during visits.
Fieldworkers are expected to work outside of office hours and on weekends, and public holidays as and when required
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skill sets required:
- Team player, attention to detail, time management, work well under pressure.
Role related attributes:
- Commitment, Motivated, Positivity
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.