Style Shoot Photographer - Mr PriceAdvertising / Media Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Durban 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are searching for an energetic, people-oriented Photographer to excel in our fast-paced, high-volume environment to join our in-house Photographic Studio. This role demands excellent communication skills and a collaborative team player. Your primary goal is to capture high-quality, brand-accurate images of diverse products for our e-commerce store.
- Shoot high-quality images of our product with excellent attention to detail.
- Selecting brand-appropriate images to be uploaded on the website site
- Administration of images into our in-house system.
- Preparation of images through Adobe / Capture One software.
- Evaluation of studio and product lighting, background, mood, brand, dimensions, and the set-up of sets.
- Working closely with stylists and Studio Lead to accomplish excellent and consistent photographic results.
- Taking initiative within an energetic team environment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Matric certificate
- Relevant photography qualification
- At least one year of experience in commercial photography
- Attention to detail
- Product Styling experience is a must
- Administrative experience
- Retouching experience is a must
- Studio and product lighting experience is a must
- Experience shooting product images for the web or e-commerce is preferred
- A passion for fashion and knowledge of fashion trends is preferred
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.