Payroll Officer - KFCHuman Resource Management Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Johannesburg 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Import hours monthly into the Sage 300
- Forward hours to restaurants for verification
- Review overtime and regular hours on monthly basis
- Receive monthly input on salaries and ensure that all are loaded accurately and timeously
- Administer all deductions, i.e. Garnishees, Provident Fund, savings and AOD’s
- Do monthly imports on leave, bonuses and AOD’s
- Do imports from HR Focus
- Pay salaries on the 25th of every month to all equity staff
- Distribute payslips
- Process additional run payments on the 5th of every month
- Administer all daily payroll queries and provide feedback within 24 hours
- Prepare 3rd party payments and liaise with and provide 3rd party vendors with schedules
- Reprint documents i.e., payslips and IRP5’s as and when requested.
- Analysis and validating the integrity of payroll information to detect errors / anomalies / risks
Reports, Reconciliations and Journals:
- Upload all general ledgers for Finance and liaise accordingly to maintain accurate journals
- Monthly HR reports re. Hours and pay queries
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Administer IRP5’s and IT3 documentation at the end of the Tax year
- Resolving IRP5 validation issues on payroll
- Ensure that all tax changes are implemented correctly as and when SARS amends
- Reprint documents as requested
- Maintenance of VIP systems and parameters
- Write all payroll reports as and when requested
- Do annual increases and changes on allowances
- Bargaining Council - registration of new restaurants and do recons if needed
- Restaurant General Managers, Area Coaches, Regional Coaches
- Human Resources team
- External contacts - Provident Fund, Medical Aid, magistrates (garnishees etc) and Auditors
- EE/IR Manager
- Payroll Manager
- Finance Department
- Hybrid work with 3 days a week in the office. This is a fast-paced working environment with over-time work during peak payroll payment periods.
- Relevant qualification & certification on Payroll (reputable tertiary institution)
- Relevant Sage payroll certifications preferred
- HR and/or Finance diploma at a reputable institution preferred
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Experience and Knowledge
- A minimum of 5 year’s payroll experience in a medium to large size organization
- Payroll experience on Sage 300 (non negotiable)
- Experience in writing reports
- Microsoft Office Suite with strong Excel skills
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office & strong Excel) with an affinity with payroll & financial systems
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation & statutory requirements
- Deadline-driven with strong attention to detail and good organizing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all staff
- Calm under pressure
- Strong work ethic & integrity
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can innovate and make changes to payroll processes in own areas
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.