Drupal / PHP Developer - Wunderman ThompsonIT / Telecom Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Johannesburg 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Solve difficult technical problems blocking project progress or work quality
- Ensure that the software is maintainable, scalable, secure and of a high quality
- Mentor Intermediate and Junior developers to encourage best practice standards and methodologies
- Assist with estimations of work
- Run product demonstrations of completed work to clients and other project stakeholders
- Collaborate with other team members of the project, such as usability, design, front-end, QA and project managers
- Actively participate in client workshop and project status calls
Your experience and skills:
- Experienced in developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Experience building responsive websites using Drupal CMS, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions
- knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Through an understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Able to manage an end-to-end code release process
- Ability to work without supervision
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.