Head of People: Sheet Street - Mr Price GroupHuman Resource Management Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Develop and implement human resource strategies aligned to the business vision and its current and long-term objectives.
Lead the HR function and provide HR management advice and expertise. Ensure that all human resource activities and programs are implemented in accordance with the company strategy and compliance requirements.
what your typical day could look like:
- Lead the development and execution of people strategies (short and long term) to achieve targeted KPI's in line with strategic business objectives.
- Contribute to the business strategy by best practice HR / People related advice, insights, and support
- Drive the culture strategy of the business to ensure employee engagement and retention.
- Lead talent forecasting, planning, and onboarding to align recruitment standards processes and requirements to current and future workforce strategies/plans.
- Oversee the implementation & management of reward & recognition programmes to attract, retain and motivate staff whilst ensuring internal equity & external competitiveness.
- Collaborate with the Group Talent COE to lead and drive organisational design, training & development, succession planning, organisation culture (incl. D&I) and performance management imperatives to retain and grow top talent, manage poor performance and meet current & future human capital requirements.
- Oversee the management of change as it relates to people by driving the implementation and execution of change management processes (including communication, planning, stakeholder engagement, assessments etc.) to ensure organisational readiness and minimum disruption of normal business operations.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Remain abreast of statutory requirements and industry best practices relating to human resources to understand changes in the employee/workforce landscape, maintain and enhance HR frameworks and mitigate risks by ensuring overall compliance to labour legislation.
- Direct the conducting of workforce & costs analysis to stay abreast of people movements, budget variance, trends & insights across the business.
- Contribute to management/ board reports on the overall health of human capital and progress on related projects
- Lead and drive the team by setting clear direction and transparent expectations, to exhibit the culture and values of the business and achieve/exceed KPIs
- Identify and drive succession planning, structure, talent management, training, and development requirements to ensure teams are competent and skilled to perform their required functions
do you tick all of the boxes?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Post-Graduate degree will be advantageous
- 8-10 Years HR Business Partner experience with 3+ Years in Senior Management
- An in-depth understanding of People management processes, Employee Relations, Labour scheduling, Labour relations and legislation, Development of Policies, and procedures
- Communication skills with experience in to influencing at a senior management level
- People leadership, people development
- People strategy development and implementation
- Commercially focused
- Experience of HR Digital Platforms (HCM’s)
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.