Application Support Manager LEW at Coca-ColaIT / Telecom Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) presents an exciting opportunity for an experienced Application Support Manager LEW to join the Information Technology department in CCBA. The successful applicant will be reporting into the Application & Platform Operations Manager – IS.
The applicant may reside in any of the CCBA footprint of countries: South Africa, Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ghana, Mozambique, Botswana, Namibia & Zambia.
CCBA is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a Non Alcoholic Ready to Drink (NARTD) market leader with an extensive footprint in Africa, employing over 17 000 employees and serving a combined population of over 300 million people across the continent.
CCBA’s vision is to “refresh Africa every day and make the continent a better place for all”, growing successfully as a business and creating a better shared future for our people, customers, consumers, communities, planet and shareholders. We conduct ourselves with the utmost integrity for shared value and the greater good. We are a world class, customer-orientated, socially and environmentally conscious fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company that is driven by engaged, motivated and inspired employees.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform is supported and maintained. The CCBA landscape consists of F&O, CE, Dual Write, ISV’s and 3rd parties. The role will interact with business stakeholders to manage service expectations and collaborate with outsourced vendors to ensure SLA adherence.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Take charge of designing and implementing a comprehensive application management strategy that covers not only internal functions but also involves external third-party vendors and ISV software. This strategy will streamline the management of software components, ensuring smooth integration and collaboration among various stakeholders.
- Develop an application support and operations strategy that addresses the unique needs of cross-functional applications within the responsible functional business area. Align this strategy with the requirements and strategic goals of multiple business objectives. This involves ensuring that the support structure enables efficient application support across different departments.
- Play a crucial role in influencing the definition of application architecture and design, focusing on enhancing overall efficiencies. By providing valuable insights and recommendations, contribute to creating robust, scalable, and efficient applications that align with the organization's technology goals.
- Define and implement software maintenance and support agreements in collaboration with procurement teams. This includes ensuring that the organisation has clear terms and processes in place for maintaining and updating software, contributing to a seamless and efficient software lifecycle.
- Take ownership of optimization efforts across applications. Identify areas for improvement, implement necessary changes, and drive initiatives that enhance the speed, efficiency, and responsiveness of the organisation's software systems.
- Ensure that the business needs are met, and that the implementation of systems is seamless. This approach promotes collaboration and consistency in support services.
- Implement effective processes, methodologies, and tools that facilitate the management of the entire application life cycle.
- Ensure the successful implementation of software technology convergence strategies. This involves aligning different software components and technologies to work cohesively, leading to improved interoperability, reduced redundancy, and enhanced overall efficiency.
- Actively participate in projects involving the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central solutions. Provide expertise, strategic guidance, and hands-on support to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Oversee the performance and delivery of outsourced vendor teams located across multiple countries. Ensure that vendor services meet agreed-upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and that exceptional customer service and high performance are consistently achieved. Foster positive client relationships, address any issues, and engage vendor management when needed.
- Compiled an operating (opex) and capital expenditure (capex) budget for the services and projects planned for the year.
- Seamlessly integrated third-party vendors and ISV software into the application management strategy, resulting in enhanced collaboration, streamlined operations, and improved efficiency across cross-functional applications.
- Optimised business processes by contributing to functional design and implementing new demands, leading to an agile and high-performing technology landscape.
- Achieved exceptional customer service, high performance, and the attainment of key performance indicators (KPIs) from outsourced vendors, while maintaining positive, productive, and lasting client relationships.
Skills, Experience & Education
- BCom / BSc Computer Science or related
- ITIL v3 / 4 Foundation Certification
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 5+ years experience in application maintenance and support
- 3+ years experience in D365 platform support
- Experience with associated tools and technologies i.e. Dynamics 365 F&O, CE, Power Platform, Dual-write, DevOps and Azure
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.