Jobs In Sandton 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To arrange and conduct events in the iStore ensuring that potential customers receive hands-on experience with the latest Apple technology and its potential applications. To coach and assess iStore employees on work instructions, policies and procedures
- Relevant Tertiary qualification (Preferably Train the Trainer)
- Proven track record in a retail environment doing sales and presentations
- Provide expert knowledge, train and demonstrate products and applications to employees and potential customers
- Delivering training programmes in both a formal (e.g. a classroom) or informal (e.g. floor-walking) setting;
- Managing the delivery of training
- Develop and analyse Events/training reports and communicate to iStore leader
- Daily reconciliation of training/events attendance
- Assist with the execution of financial admin for iStore Training, events and paperwork
- Perform stock takes on sales floor
- Manage training and events assets
- Keeping up to date with developments in training by research, going to meetings and attending relevant courses;
- Preparing the learning environment and resources, including setting up IT equipment where appropriate;
- Liaise with service providers to solve technical and asset problems
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training
- Resolve iStore customer complaints
- Advise and assist customers with returns
- Achieve iStore team and individual sales and business targets
- Prepare and process quotations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Presentation and public speaking abilities
- Time management skills
- Customer service orientated
- Team orientation
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.