Jobs In Gauteng 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Award-winning Restaurant headed up by one of SA's top chefs who is 3-star Michelin-trained is currently recruiting for a Head Pastry Chef based in Pretoria.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in Fine dining
- Formal Pastry / Confectionary / Sugar / Chocolate qualification / Training will be an advantage
- Must be able to keep up with the trends in the industry
- Must be highly creative
- Willing to work the hours that the industry demands
- Neat with high regard for personal hygiene and presentation
- Solid English verbal communication skills
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.