Supply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In Cape Town : Store Assistant, Ballito Junction - Wellness WarehouseSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2022
Jobs In Cape Town 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Wellness Warehouse is the combined inspiration of brothers Sean and Carlos Gomes. Sean is a medical doctor with a passion for preventative health, and Carlos is a pioneer and visionary with 26 years of retail experience. Combining their skills and expertise, they created the first store in South Africa that offers everything you need to live life well under one roof.
Our vision is to be the leading health and wellness retailer in South Africa.
We have an exciting opening for a Store Assistant to help launch our new store opening up in Ballito Junction, Durban.
The successful incumbent will need to be an all-rounder and willing to work in many areas of the store.
Main Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Processing payment, refunds and exchanges at the point of sale
- Assisting customers with queries
- Fulfilling a selling function when other team members are occupied
- Assisting with merchandising, stock control and housekeeping as required
- Opening and closing the store
- Cashing up at night
- Various other duties as and when reasonably required
- An interest in the Wellness industry
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.