Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We’re looking for a Store Facilities Project Administrator to join our Tech division in the Store projects team! …. that title is quite the mouthful, what exactly would you be doing?
a day in your life?
- You would be managing, deploying and tracking of Stores' hardware during new stores' rollout and maintenance calls.
- Organise & schedule external vendors & project teams to avoid schedule conflicts & to ensure store development is on schedule.
- Keep abreast of lease renewal of store IT equipment to ensure equipment is fit for use.
- Ensure asset management by tracking and managing the movement of Store IT Equipment.
- Plan and execute a successful store revamp, Relocation, and New plans
- Obtain quotes and manage the approval process
- Manage financial Impact through quoting and billing process
- Ensure purchase orders are issued timeously to ensure product delivery
- Review and manage the billing process - orders through to invoicing
CONTINUE READING BELOW
what experience we’re looking for?
- Relevant Degree or Diploma (Business, Finance, IT)
- 2 years of financial or project admin experience
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office. Good communication skills, project management skills & Time Management skills.
- Retail & Business Knowledge
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.