Jobs In Gauteng 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Administrator to join our team in Johannesburg DC.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper-growth company looking for smart, creative, hardworking people with integrity to join us. We offer a market-related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won't be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
This position reports to the Dispatch Manager.
Purpose of this role:
- Providing the research and analysis required to develop robust businesses cases for new opportunities to grow the business
- Assembling and analyzing the data to determine the size of the market for new concepts
- Researching how solutions are being implemented locally and internationally
- Using online tools and resources as well as identifying and engaging other information sources
- Building Excel models to quantify the size of opportunities
- Applying creative problem solving to develop solutions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Developing the high-level functional requirements that the business would need to implement the opportunity. You will need to work with specialists across the business to understand what is needed to practically implement ideas
- Building implementation plans and budgets for the execution of new projects
- Project managing the implementation of selected opportunities
- Consolidating reports (fleet, diesel and staff) for the North region of Take A Lot Logistics.
- Engaging with managers of selected units and controlling budget expenditure
- Licensing, claims auditing.
- Uniform ordering for selected business units.
- Ideally possessing a relevant qualification and/or suitable background experience (at least 3-5 years) in administration
- Matric certificate or equal qualification
- Solutions-oriented, can-do attitude; self-motivated.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Previous experience in Stock Control and warehouse operations
- Comfortable with change and excellent team player.
- Comfortable with learning and adapting to new systems.
- Critical and Systems thinking.
- Passionate about change and improvement
- takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, it's all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is forthright but respectful
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com.
- thinks like an owner of the business.
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARDWORKING
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.