Jobs In Gauteng 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The overall purpose of the job: We are looking for an HR Administrator to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding process for new hires.
- Cross-collaborate with the team to enhance the operations of the department.
- Assist with human resources-related administration.
- Plan and coordinate HR events or functions.
- Maintaining an effective filing system and updating the internal HR database.
- Assist with the implementation of Organisational Development and Employee Wellness initiatives.
- Assisting the HR Manager and Transformation Executive with ad hoc projects.
- Receiving HR-related queries and referring employees to the right member of the team.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of N6 /Diploma/Degree in Human Resources/Industrial psychology or related field
- Proficiency in Ms Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint essential.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with attention to detail.
- Work well in the team and be able to drive individual assignments/projects.
- The ability to multi-task will be key for this role.
- Understanding of labour laws BCEA, LRA, EEA, SDA, BBB-EE
- Works well under pressure
- Works well as part of a team
- Great planning and organizing skills
- Analytically orientated
- Great negotiation skills
- Accurate and detail orientated
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.