Jobs In Western Cape 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Ensure effective, fair, and objective employee relations with consideration of our culture and value principles and build positive relationships by means of effective communication, preventative discipline, guidance and support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- All aspects of disciplinary enquiries, including chairing hearings with consideration of turnaround times.
- All administrative aspects of employee relations and weekly reporting.
- Conciliations & Arbitrations at CCMA and relevant Bargaining Council.
- Attending to and resolving grievances.
- In-restaurant support to employees.
- Preventative Discipline
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Relevant undergraduate degree or diploma in HR / IR / Employee Relations / Industrial Psychology
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Valid South African ID
- Hybrid position - own reliable transport and willing to travel on a regular basis.
- Clear credit and criminal record
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication & administrative skills.
- Employee relations, labour legislation and dispute resolution.
- Service excellence with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- All disciplinary action initiatives & all aspects of hearing.
- Conflict resolution and experience with arbitrations at CCMA or Bargaining Council.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret and apply appropriate legislations, guidelines, regulations, policies, procedures, and practices.
- Thorough understanding of dispute resolution.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Detail and task orientated, pro-active, self-managed with excellent time management abilities.
- Positive, go-getter attitude and able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.