Jobs In Gauteng 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires an Administration Assistant for the Logistics department to provide an effective administration and support function to the line manager.
This role reports to the Logistics Manager.
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- View daily calendar activities and discuss with the line manager
- View daily e-mails and prioritise as per line manager boundaries set and agreed
- Schedule meetings
- Plan daily, weekly and monthly activities/events
- Manage conference rooms
- Answer calls and take messages for the relevant manager/s
- Update reports and circulate on time
- Coordinate events (small projects, VIP visits, Mill review, departmental functions, etc.)
- Manage notice boards and general information
- Manage stationery
- Manage store requisitions
- Coordinate and perform the management travel arrangements
- Perform minute taking in meetings as required
- Monitor and record downtime bookings
- Prepare monthly inspection books
- Record department scale inspections and calibrations
- Update and maintain departmental organogram
- Assist with Human Resources forms and information.
- Liaison with the Human Resources department with regards to the long service awards.
- Arrange weekly gate passes.
- Distribute and coordinate briefs for record-keeping.
- Manage standby list
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Oversee cleaning staff
- Complete service acceptance on SAP
- Perform time management in the department
- Assist with costing and budgets
- Draw BW reports when required
- Raise PM Notifications
- Raise RFS (request for services)
- Direct purchase requisitions to the various responsible persons
- Maintain BBS data input
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12
- NQFL5 or equivalent Secretarial/Office Administration qualification
- 3 years’ Experience in Administration
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.