Jobs In South Africa 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Sappi Forests requires an Administration Clerk - Project to support the administration function in the Woodlands office to ensure that the project objectives are met.
This role reports to the Projects Manager.
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Arrange project meetings by coordinating all aspects such as venue, logistics and catering according to management requirements.
- Arrange project meetings, by co-ordinating all aspects such as venue, logistics and catering according to management requirements
- Attend monthly Project meetings, collate the presentation, compile and distribute agenda and minutes according to agreed standards
- Consolidate weekly and monthly Project reports for the Project Manager for business update purposes
- Timeously distribute monthly reports to the relevant project Stakeholders.
- Assist with the administering of the Project Management action log system and with follow-up and close-out
- Generate SAP payment requisitions and ensure that purchase requisitions, order numbers and tax invoices are processed using SAP to ensure that Vendors are paid in line with company policy and internal procedures
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Coordinate and manage the fire database related to the Project
- Assist with data capturing and management of information utilised in operations for analysing, reporting, costing and budgeting purposes.
- Capture data electronically for fuel and odometer vehicle readings and to maintain accurate records
- Generate SAP requisitions and ensure that purchase requisitions, order numbers and tax invoices are processed using SAP to ensure that Vendors are paid in line with company policy and internal procedures
- Compile monthly reconciliation reports for diesel issues for submission to the Fleet Supervisor for consolidation of the monthly vehicle transaction report
- Ensure up-to-date vehicle licenses for legal compliance and scheduled servicing of vehicles accordingly
- Capture odometer readings on Citrix monthly for vehicle updates
- Ensure the vehicles are serviced at the correct service intervals under the service plan
- Conduct random plantation office audit to ensure compliance
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level certificate
- An Administrative qualification will be advantageous
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience
- Solid computer literacy with SAP is preferable
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.