Jobs In Gauteng 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
What will you do?
- Review existing client portfolio to ensure the internal credit and risk management policies are fully complied with
- Perform Due diligence ensuring the enforceability of collateral for new and historical credit extended to clients
- Validate client and supporting documents to Credit Bureau online platform and by requesting updated information from internal and external parties
- Analyse client investment portfolio and financial record to determine the credit risk of the applicant
- Reporting to Management on potential portfolio risk
- Ensure compliance with all internal procedures, guidelines and regulations
- Provide end-to-end administration for new or additional credit requests
- Assist with accelerating the promotion of the credit product to clients
- Manage and build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and ensure seamless service is provided
Qualification and experience
- Bachelor of Commerce or relevant commercial qualification with 1-2 years financial services industry experience; or
- Minimum 3- 5 years experience within an investment/banking credit environment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Knowledge and skills
- Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Strong knowledge of financial markets and instruments
- Knowledge of legislation and governance around lending
- Data analysis
- Project management [high level]
- Strong numerical orientation
- Highly organized with a high level of customer focus
- Accurate and detail orientated
- Critical and analytical capability
- Ability to perform well under pressure and show maturity, confidence and resilience
- Excellent listening, communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-Active approach to work, clients, and problem-solving
- Learning agility and curiosity
- Passionate ownership for results
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.