Jobs In Durban 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking to hire an experienced software developer to head up our development team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of new software systems and mobile development.
Main duties & Responsibilities
- Meeting with development managers to discuss software projects.
- Conducting feasibility studies for upgraded software systems.
- Designing new software programs, websites, and applications.
- Writing advanced programming code.
- Reviewing updated software systems.
- Managing project timelines and tasks.
- Writing development reports.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Creating technical documents for new software programs.
- Ensure all new software functions smoothly across various programs and platforms.
- Optimize new and existing programs for mobile use
- Keep up to date on the newest technological innovations in the field and be ready to apply relevant innovations to our software systems
Desired Experience & Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in information technology or similar
- Strong portfolio demonstrating your programming and design skills
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar field
- Three or more years of industry experience
- Expert knowledge of C# and at least one other programming language
Desired Skills & Competencies
- Experience creating and maintaining databases.
- Experience working with Agile development technologies.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Managing and relationship building skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.