Jobs In Gauteng 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Job Duties/Responsibilities will include:
- Guarding the store against theft and property damage.
- Keeping a close eye on the cash register and cash office.
- Be aware and alert of the surroundings at all times.
- Prevent access to any unauthorized persons inside the premises.
- Direct visitors with problems to the concerned authorities.
- Monitor behaviour of suspicious persons and movement of vehicles.
- Act swiftly and confidently when dealing with suspicious activity.
- Doing security searches on staff when leaving premises.
- Monitoring of vehicles leaving and entering the yard.
- Carrying out any other duties as required by the manager/supervisor.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Candidate Requirements/ Experience:
- Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate.
- Security Training Certificate Grade C, B or A.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience as a Security Guard.
- The ability to use initiative and make quick decisions to deal with unexpected situations.
- Familiar with the codes and standards of security procedures.
- A mature and responsible attitude with a high level of honesty and integrity.
- A reasonable level of physical fitness.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.