Hospitalilty / Food Service Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal : Food Services Assistant, Richards Bay - Tsebo GroupHospitalilty / Food Service Jobs In South Africa 2022
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking to hire Food Services Assistants to assist the Cooks and Chefs with food production, serve food, and keep the canteen and kitchen clean.
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risks and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more.
Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose. The result is a knowledgeable workforce that is in touch with every nuance of our clients’ needs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure that the Company & Statutory regulations regarding cleanliness & hygiene are complied with within all tasks undertaken.
- To ensure that the quality standards of both customer service and operating processes, health and safety standards and food standards are met.
- Assists in the preparation of meals, especially salads and desserts.
- Places entrees, salads, desserts and other food on the serving line.
- Keeps the serving line well-stocked and clean.
- May assist in training new employees.
- Stores and records food leftovers.
- Keeps canteen tables, kitchen and other areas clean and orderly.
- To ensure that customer expectations are met within the provisions of the contract.
- To ensure a high level of customer service within the area of responsibility.
- Where applicable, ensure that stock in the designated area of responsibility is counted and signed over to the correct staff on the following shift.
- To carry out any reasonable request by management.
- To report and where possible take action when faced with customer and client complaints or compliments.
- To attend meetings and training courses as may be necessary.
- Performs related work as assigned.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills and Competencies
- Must enjoy practical and methodical work
- Be honest and reliable
- Have good hand-eye coordination
- Be able to work quickly and safely
- Have good personal hygiene
- Be free from skin allergies to foods and detergents
- Have good communication skills
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Be able to bend, stand and lift.
- Must have completed at least a matric / senior certificate.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.