Jobs In Eastern Cape 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The University of Fort Hare Farm is inviting suitably qualified applicants for the post of Farm Worker/ General Worker: Research Farm.
- General farm work
- Farm livestock. Counts herd twice a day
- Report missing or dead livestock
- Reports livestock with lost ear tags
- Reports livestock which is sick or has broken limbs
- Assist in emergencies like veld fires or leaking pipes
- Assist with other duties which the direct supervisor requires from time to time.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 8
- 2 years experience
- Able to read, write and count
- Knowledge of cattle and small stock
- Being responsible
- Must be physically fit
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the criteria are invited to:
- E-mail application with MOTIVATION LETTER CLEARLY INDICATING THE POSITION YOU ARE APPL YING FOR, with a complete CV and three work-related referees to: [email protected]. Enquiries please must be addressed to Mrs Nozodwa Mbatsha 079 557 4357
- Applications must CLEARLY INDICATE THE REFERENCE NUMBER AND NAME OF THE POST APPLIED FOR ON THE SUBJECT LINE.
- No faxes or walk-ins (hard copies) will be accepted.
- Applicants are urged to ensure that their applications reach the Human Resources Department before the closing date. late applications will not be considered.
- Failure to comply with the above directions will result in the application being disqualified.
Note: Correspondence will be conducted with short-listed candidates only. Foreign qualifications must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from SAQA. Included in the above remuneration is the company contribution to our compulsory pension fund, medical aid contributions, life cover and an optional annual bonus.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.