Jobs In Gauteng 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Purpose of Position:
- To develop and test digital electronics and VHDL code for the Helmet Tracker, Sensor and Laser Systems.
- Maintain and improve the product portfolio by applying relevant engineering design and development sciences to accomplish product features.
BEng. Electronic or equivalent Engineering degree.
- Experience in the military/ aerospace environment.
- Experience working with software packages i.e. VIVADO, Xilinx SDK, HDL designer, ISE, Req. tracer, Model Sim, ISIM.
- Experience in RTCA DO-254 or 178 process implementation.
- Experience with requirements specification and verification.
- Experience in compiling of Firmware (VHDL) Development plans, Firmware (VHDL) Test Plans.
- Experience in coding with VHDL.
- Experience in the development of firmware (VHDL) for airborne safety-critical applications.
- Fully responsible for delivering a qualified electronic designs and VHDL code to the project team.
- Regular status reporting with the project.
- Configuration management of data pack.
- Design according to departmental standards and procedures.
- Responsible for work contracting, monitoring and control.
- A good understanding and implementation of engineering.
- Familiar with a broad spectrum of manufacturing techniques and applicability.
- Perform informal research and expand knowledge.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Please email Cv’s to: