Jobs In Gauteng 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Purpose of Position:
- To develop and test digital electronics and VHDL code for the Helmet Tracker, Sensor and Laser Systems.
- Maintain and improve the product portfolio by applying relevant engineering design and development sciences to accomplish product features.
BEng. Electronic or equivalent Engineering degree.
- Experience in the military/ aerospace environment.
- Experience working with software packages i.e. VIVADO, Xilinx SDK, HDL designer, ISE, Req. tracer, Model Sim, ISIM.
- Experience in RTCA DO-254 or 178 process implementation.
- Experience with requirements specification and verification.
- Experience in compiling of Firmware (VHDL) Development plans, Firmware (VHDL) Test Plans.
- Experience in coding with VHDL.
- Experience in the development of firmware (VHDL) for airborne safety-critical applications.
- Fully responsible for delivering a qualified electronic designs and VHDL code to the project team.
- Regular status reporting with the project.
- Configuration management of data pack.
- Design according to departmental standards and procedures.
- Responsible for work contracting, monitoring and control.
- A good understanding and implementation of engineering.
- Familiar with a broad spectrum of manufacturing techniques and applicability.
- Perform informal research and expand knowledge.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Please email Cv’s to: