Jobs In Gauteng 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
PwC is currently recruiting for an IT Auditor to join our team with Digital Trust:
- The associate must through an understanding of new technologies such as Cloud, APIs, Data-related Technologies, or current technologies ensure that the client applies recommended practices to exist systems, or when new systems/solutions are being implemented.
- Review or validate systems and processes implemented by our clients and provide findings and recommendations that will improve business and IT processes such as design flaws, alignment to recommended practices, improved oversight, and efficient processes. This requirement would form part of your role as an external auditor as part of a specialized controls assurance review (i.e. ISAE 3402).
- Should have a sound understanding of project management principles such as Agile (SAFe/Scrum).
- Required to document work concisely and accurately using appropriate business language and should be able to review and influence the quality of work of others as part of career progression.
- Required to assist in writing reports and present deliverables to internal staff as well as clients which may include operation, tactical and strategic levels of management depending on seniority. Reports and progress presentations may be required on a weekly or monthly basis depending on the engagement model.
- Required to stay up to date with changes in the business and technological landscape and inform others formally (training) or informally of such changes and present training.
- Maintain or seek appropriate certifications relating to areas where appropriate to the strategy of the business unit (e.g. CIA, CISA, or project management or technology certifications).
- Able to use computer software effectively which includes a base understanding of firm tools such as Alteryx, PowerBI, Excel, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree and relevant Hons. Degree in Information systems, IT-Internal Audit, or Software engineering/Computer Technology.
The following majors will be an advantage depending on subject electives:
- IT Governance
- Operational Risk management
- Data analytics
- Newly qualified
- 1-2 years experience in IT-Internal Audit would be advantageous
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: