Jobs In Durban 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Keen to work for the single largest online gambling business in the world? This is a Durban based client looking for a Software Architect working Micro- Services and APIs.
This business is considered one of the most exciting companies to work for as a Software Architect. With exciting projects, cool tech which is always evolving, great training structures, big teams, and offering flexible working hours. One of their strongest points is that they always invest in their staff in order to upskill and promote internally!!
- C# coding for eight+ years mostly on the back-end
- Architecture and design experience
- enterprise web-based and web application experience
- Micro services architecture using Web API/Restful services
- Azure experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Get in-depth knowledge and understanding of your product and how it ties in with internal and external dependencies
- Analyse requirements and create appropriate software design with the Dev teams
- Working the full SDLC
- Develop, maintain, adhere to and oversee the application of development and documentation standards, and team processes
- Provide technical leadership in understanding the project complexity, scope and risk for products developed
- Minimum three-year relevant qualification
- Microsoft certification or an active Github account would earn you points
Reference Number for this position is DZ48321 which is a permanent position based in Durban offering a salary of R1.2m – R1.5m per annum cost to company, salary negotiable on experience. Contact Dudley on firstname.lastname@example.org, at www.e-merge.co.za or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested aplicants should send CV and Cover letter to :
email@example.com , Dudley Zengeza