Jobs In Johannesburg 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Organising, planning, control and administration of client projects in consultation with your team.
- Building close and enduring relationships with senior clients
- To ensure that we maintain successful working relationships with our clients.
- Responsible for the management and development of your client portfolio within the agency, in a client service capacity.
- Including the following - Leading people and teams, Strategic insight, Creativity in brief writing, Client relationships, Following operational processes within the agency
- Demonstrating an understanding of the agency’s financials.
- Inspiring the agency team to develop alternative innovative channel solutions to meet client’s business needs and b) grow their business overall
- Maintaining the highest standards of creativity and quality throughout the development and implementation of all work.
- To actively run a portfolio of accounts, and managing the budgets to these projects.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects.
- Striving for flawless admin/housekeeping at all times.
- Deep understanding of the agency culture, credentials, philosophy, working tools and worldwide knowledge.
- Be pro-active, add value, and manage clients’ expectations.
- Fostering open dynamic relationships throughout.
- A clear understanding of client’s business, market environment and products/brands
- Keep abreast of competitive activity/new market communication and share with client and team timeously.
- Giving best advice to optimize marketing budgets.
- Work with Clients in a business partner attitude manner
- Ensure transparent financial discussions with regard to Cost estimates and Budgets
- Building close and enduring relationships with all clients
- Generating income growth through the building of client belief in the success of the agency’s work
- The development and maintenance of successful client relationships
- Conduct job with passion, interest, enthusiasm, accuracy, flair and intellect.
- Set appropriate personal and team goals and meet them!
- Act in accordance with high professional and personal standards
- Team Morale
- Deadlines met
- Relationships with all staff in the agency, from the Management team to junior staff
- Suitable tertiary education
- At least five to eight years' agency experience
- A very well organised person who knows the industry and how to prioritise and co-ordinate multiple responsibilities and tasks in a pressured and dynamic environment
- MUST have a strong personality- “no Nonsense” attitude – be results orientated –professionally and fairly
- PC Literacy essential (All MS Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and Outlook)
- Sound business acumen
- A financial understanding of budgets and monitoring thereof
- Excellent, open, confident communicator
- Energetic, enthusiastic, willing “to go the extra mile”
- Pro-active with a great a sense of urgency
- Integrity is essential in view of confidential information
- Detail orientated
- Organising, planning, control and administrative skills are essential
- Live and breathe the power of “Big ideas”
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested aplicants should send CV and Cover letter to :