Jobs In Johannesburg 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Organising, planning, control and administration of client projects in consultation with your team.
- Building close and enduring relationships with senior clients
- To ensure that we maintain successful working relationships with our clients.
- Responsible for the management and development of your client portfolio within the agency, in a client service capacity.
- Including the following - Leading people and teams, Strategic insight, Creativity in brief writing, Client relationships, Following operational processes within the agency
- Demonstrating an understanding of the agency’s financials.
- Inspiring the agency team to develop alternative innovative channel solutions to meet client’s business needs and b) grow their business overall
- Maintaining the highest standards of creativity and quality throughout the development and implementation of all work.
- To actively run a portfolio of accounts, and managing the budgets to these projects.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects.
- Striving for flawless admin/housekeeping at all times.
- Deep understanding of the agency culture, credentials, philosophy, working tools and worldwide knowledge.
- Be pro-active, add value, and manage clients’ expectations.
- Fostering open dynamic relationships throughout.
- A clear understanding of client’s business, market environment and products/brands
- Keep abreast of competitive activity/new market communication and share with client and team timeously.
- Giving best advice to optimize marketing budgets.
- Work with Clients in a business partner attitude manner
- Ensure transparent financial discussions with regard to Cost estimates and Budgets
- Building close and enduring relationships with all clients
- Generating income growth through the building of client belief in the success of the agency’s work
- The development and maintenance of successful client relationships
- Conduct job with passion, interest, enthusiasm, accuracy, flair and intellect.
- Set appropriate personal and team goals and meet them!
- Act in accordance with high professional and personal standards
- Team Morale
- Deadlines met
- Relationships with all staff in the agency, from the Management team to junior staff
- Suitable tertiary education
- At least five to eight years' agency experience
- A very well organised person who knows the industry and how to prioritise and co-ordinate multiple responsibilities and tasks in a pressured and dynamic environment
- MUST have a strong personality- “no Nonsense” attitude – be results orientated –professionally and fairly
- PC Literacy essential (All MS Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and Outlook)
- Sound business acumen
- A financial understanding of budgets and monitoring thereof
- Excellent, open, confident communicator
- Energetic, enthusiastic, willing “to go the extra mile”
- Pro-active with a great a sense of urgency
- Integrity is essential in view of confidential information
- Detail orientated
- Organising, planning, control and administrative skills are essential
- Live and breathe the power of “Big ideas”
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested aplicants should send CV and Cover letter to :
This Job Listing Has Expired