Jobs In Cape Town 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Public Sector Manager magazine is recruiting sales executives.
Public Sector Manager, a GCIS publication, offers unique and unmatched marketing and communication opportunities.
Aimed at all middle and senior managers in public service and the public sector in general, Public Sector Manager speaks to an audience with the highest level of authority government decision-makers. With a print run of 19,000 copies distributed monthly, Public Sector Manager is the only specialised platform that offers a window of opportunity for marketers and communicators in both the public and private sectors to engage with a vast captive audience of senior government officials.
Earning potential limitless with the opportunity to earn R30,000 + per month!
- Proven sales experience in selling magazine advertising.
- Lead generation and effective in winning new business.
- A willingness to continually identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Passion for selling and target-driven.
- Outstanding written, verbal, editing and communications skills.
- Strong business acumen and ability to pitch USPs to key decision makers.
- Ability to build relationships with external partners and approach external meetings with confidence.
- Excellent communicator - face-to-face and telephonic.
- Previous sales experience.
Personal skills or attributes:
- Good energy levels.
- Must be deadline and target driven.
- Good communication skills and a team player.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested aplicants should send CV and Cover letter to :
email@example.com , Haley