Jobs In Cape Town 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
At ZaPOP, we are strategic partners in creating lasting connections between brands and consumers. We are all about the customer experience, truly meaningful experiences, inspired solutions and partnering for the long haul.
We will partner with you If you are:
- A collaborator
- An innovator
- And a team player, then we think you will fit in perfectly at ZaPOP
ZaPOP is seeking an exceptional, energetic, dynamic and talented Human Resources Business Partner, to join our team in Durbanville, to improve HR initiatives, enhance staff morale, contribute to attaining business goals, promote good HR practices and attract talented recruits.
- Legislative compliance (i.e. BCEA, LRA, EEA, SDA, OHSA)
- Talent acquisition
- Performance management
- Remuneration & benefits
- Record-keeping & statistics
- Organisational development
- Dispute investigation and resolution
What we require from you:
- Matric/grade 12
- Three+ years of relevant human resources experience
- Payroll experience
- Degree in human resources management or equivalent
- Working knowledge of HR practices, BCEA and LRA.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested aplicants should send CV and Cover letter to :
email@example.com , Charlene Gorrie