Jobs In Gauteng 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Accountable for a portfolio of High Net worth Clients, integrating and coordinating all Standard Bank products, services and resources in order to maximise the value of the business relationship and ensure profitability for the Bank and the Client.
- Accountable for coaching and mentoring the team to ensure the team performs effectively to meet targets and goals.
- Expected to spend 50% of the time coaching and mentoring the team and the other 50% managing the portfolio of clients
Client Service and Relationship building
- Establishes and builds one-on-one relationships with clients based on mutual respect in assigned portfolio by delivering exceptional service levels, specifically focusing on a pro-active contact (calling) strategy and programme.
- Ensures successful retention of existing customers in assigned portfolio by strengthening and expanding relationships. This is achieved by intimately understanding the customer, servicing the customer’s business and personal financial needs and focusing on the management of key accounts.
- Interacts and build relationships with Business Banking Account Executive’s, Private Banking and (CIB) Corporate and Investment Banking Relationship Managers, in order to provide a seamless solution to the client’s banking requirements. To assist with related queries where possible, and facilitate when specialist advice is required by referring to appropriate experts
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manages the “Cost of Sales” through evaluation of margins, cost of service and utilisation of the multi-channel delivery strategies, Effectively attend to and monitor customer complaints on portfolio, identify root causes and address at source, to prevent re-occurrence
- Proactively communicate new product information to all customers.
- Attend client events to build personalised client relationships.
- Ensure that we escalate queries, service issues, client requirements outside of laid down requirements and client complaints to leadership before the Sun Sets in terms of the “Say No to No Campaign”
- Taking the lead by inspiring the team to take action in supporting the achievement of Banking and Coverage results.
- Coaching and mentoring the team to ensure they perform effectively and meet their targets and goals
- Explaining and embodying the experience that the service value proposition has to offer customers and employees.
- Ensure that appropriate training is in place for the team in ITO processes and when required as well as regular training interventions around Inter Personal Skills, Product and Compliance issues
- Managing the management team in the area to ensure that targets, work and quality standards are set, achieved and maintained throughout the customer experience:
- Maintaining close and regular contact with staff to monitor and evaluate work progress.
Profitable growth in portfolio sales (On and Offshore)
- Acquires new business for the portfolio in line with the Customer Value Proposition segment specifications, acquisition targets to increase market share and specific sales strategies.
- Maximises bank profitability and ensure value add to customers through cross-selling specifically focusing on wealth leads and lending opportunities. This includes the complete spectrum of Transactional Banking accounts, Investment accounts, Foreign exchange requirements, Non Resident, Exchange control and Offshore banking requirements,.
- Sign up client, and ensure that product features and benefits are clearly explained. Ensure that client welcome pack, credit cards and cheque books are delivered and client is active on all self-service channels e.g. Internet banking on apps, BOL where required
- Attend to pricing concession requests around transactional banking products
- Manages targets/budget achievement through use of contribution reports.
- Joins and supports business organisations that will assist in the acquisition of appropriate customers.
- Measures, tracks and manages sales targets and budgets for portfolio
- Structures credit applications effectively, focusing on high quality motivations
- Advises customers on lending product selection, by recommending products to meet their specific needs
- Once credit approval obtained brief the Transactional Relationship Manager on the fulfilment and collateral preparation process to follow.
- Manage turnaround times and receipt of documents until limit loaded and all conditions have been satisfied
- Fulfills a training/coaching role through up skilling Transactional Relationship Manager regarding their credit knowledge
- Restructures debt for efficiencies bringing a customer’s asset base under one roof
- Establishes a sound working relationship with Wealth and Investment Credit, to ensure prompt turnaround times, accuracy and deadlines are strictly adhered to
- Manages the timeous completion of annual credit reviews on the portfolio
- Drive COA compliance with Transactional Relationship Manager
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Risk Management and Compliance
- Attend to all risk matters, including all KYC/FAIS/EDD and other regulatory matters.
- Ensures that procedures laid down in Group Reference Guide are adhered to and, where flexibility needs to be exercised, that the necessary dispensation is held
- Ensures proper record keeping in terms of Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act as well as the Financial Intelligence Centre Act requirements.
- Ensures Code of Banking Practice is adhered to.
- Maintains information on Security and access control system (SACS) for the relevant Wealth and Investment office as per laid down procedure(if applicable)
- Assist in up skilling new team members around processes, value proposition and introduction to key stakeholders.
- Initiate weekly team training product sessions where needed
- Keep appropriate records of all training conducted
- Attend clients meetings with RMs to identify any training gaps
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Commercial Degree
- At least 4 – 5 years’ experience in a transactional banking enviroment (Commercial or Corporate Investment Banking backround would be ideal)
- At least 5 - 7 years' experience in a front office / client facing HNW enviroment
- Must be FAIS Compliant (RE 5 Representative Qualification)
- Must have at least 5 years demonstrated experience in leading a team (non negotiable)
- Understanding of the Wealth and Investment market customer profile and lifestyle.
- Sound knowledge of the full product spectrum as relevant to the Wealth and Investment market, including qualification criteria, features, benefits, pricing, product combination possibilities for optimum use and relationship to other more specialised products.
- Ability to interpret financial statements, management accounts, budgets and cash flows for all types of legal entities.
- Thorough understanding of Credit Principles and systems
- Qualification and/or experience in structuring business and personal deals and lending.
- Understanding of Group company products in respect of service level agreements (knowledge of criteria and customer expectations) and the bank’s service provision networks.
- Understanding of which products are most profitable to the bank and potentially beneficial to the customer.
- Ability to recognise when specialist product support is required.
- Knowledge of equivalent competitor products and services.
- Working knowledge of Wealth and Investment strategy, overall Group strategy and Wealth and Investment value proposition
- Understanding of current business issues and their impact on the local market.
- Knowledge of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: