Jobs In Cape Town 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for an experienced Junior Developer who will write quality code and deliver results within reasonable time terms. You will work as a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
You should be able to adhere to high standards of coding and work in a timely and scalable way. Besides we expect you to be a good team player and oriented at finding optimal ways to solving problems.
Junior Developer responsibilities are:
- Produce “clean” and well-structured code, with detailed specifications
- Collaborate with the team in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Design and implement new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Stay informed about industry best practices
Junior Developer requirements are:
- Recent Graduates welcome - PHP coding experience an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Good understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Desire to develop new bold ideas, while constantly following best design and coding practices
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related area
Life at Globee:
If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a forward-thinking and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is an opportunity for you..
- We love being in Cape Town and have a very active social community that arranges hikes, runs and other exciting activities
- We’ll take good care of your appetite with free lunch from Monday to Thursday
- Work with a diverse team of hardworking, ambitious and friendly people on something that will truly revolutionise the financial world.
- We are a social bunch of people, therefore we have quarterly activities and drinks Fridays for whoever wants to join!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not negatively discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: