Jobs In Pretoria 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Job Description: To conduct health assessments and physical examinations on employees according to medical protocols to ensure adherence to the risk based medical surveillance and primary health care programs.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the Health Awareness campaigns.
- Monitor and evaluate Occupational Health, Primary Health and Wellness of employees according to MCOP's, Policies,
Procedures, Guidelines, including biological monitoring and capture the information on the health management system.
- Correct use of Occupational Risk Exposure Profile (OREP) reports to conduct health assessments and physical examinations
of employees according to risks that they are exposed to.
- Assist the Occupational Medical Practitioner (OMP) in screening employees for COVID-19 symptoms.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Establish and maintain good working relationships and an effective / sound communication system within the operation.
- Company Policy & Procedures Compliance: Takes cognisance of and adhere to Company policies, procedures and relevant
legislation. Manage and report on non - compliance issues.
- Safety, Health and Environment Compliance: Model behaviour that is consistent with the Company Safety, Health and
Environment Vision and Values. Manage and report on non - compliance issues.
- Effective Team Player:
- Maintain and manage healthy relationships within own team and across teams.
- Responsible to provide support to team within area of responsibility.
- Responsible to share knowledge and skills with co-workers.
- Responsible to use communication and feedback channels effectively.
- Effective Self Management: Responsible for managing own work performance and completing tasks as per set timelines and
- Conduct health assessments and physical examinations according to health protocols.
- Decide on the validity of the health assessments results and whether escalation to the Occupational Medical Practitioner
(OMP) is necessary within established protocol.
- Diploma (NQF 6) in General Nursing Science, or Integrated Diploma in General Nursing Science
- Degree in Occupational Health Nursing Science (NQF7)
- 2 years’ experience in Occupational Health
- Valid Registration with SANC
- Valid Registration with SASOHN
- Computer literacy and MS Office Suite
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Diploma (NQF 6): Nursing Science: General, Psychiatry, Community and Midwifery
- Valid Dispensing Licence
- Collecting health related information using various methods.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in conducting physical assessments.
- Identify occupational health hazards and risks in different processes.
- Know and understand the different business processes and how it might interlink with one another.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Occupational Health legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Use OREP reports to conduct medical surveillance and examinations of employees.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
If you are already employed by Petra Diamonds – please submit an authorised internal application form, your CV, SAPS Certified ID and supporting documents/qualifications to the e-mail below.
External candidates, please complete an application form (available on http://www.petradiamonds.com/careers/current-vacancies) and forward, together with your résumé, SAPS certified qualifications and ID, to
by 8 March 2021. Please note, applications must be sent to the correct e-mail as indicated.
Incomplete application forms and documentation will not be considered.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Petra Diamonds reserves the right not to fill this position.
If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Please note that Petra Diamonds does not require any form of payment for recruitment purposes. If you are approached in this regard, you should report the incident immediately via one of the following hotlines: Toll Free: 0800 007 247; Phone Call: +27 31 571 5573; Fax: +27 31 560 7395; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Post: KZ 138, Umhlanga Rocks, 4320; Website: www.tip-offs.com