Jobs In Johannesburg 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
The Recruitment Consultant should have a strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to senior management, partnering with managers to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the client and to deliver best talent in the organization. The position will nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going manager relationships all while having FUN doing it! We are a true contributor to the growth of the company and we provide the talent that makes this company successful. Duties and Responsibilities Coordinates and performs difficult and responsible professional recruitment and selection activities, with duties including but not limited to:
- Ensuring legal compliance and validity of recruitment and selection activities and educating managers, supervisors, staff and the general public on policies and procedures;
- Coordinating and conducting the full scope of recruitment activities;
- Partnering with hiring supervisors and managers to effectively address recruitment needs and issues in a timely manner;
- Developing, planning, coordinating and administering all recruitment processes, which includes working collaboratively with hiring managers to ensure position descriptions accurately reflect the work performed and the creation of a recruiting outreach and interviewing plan for each open position;
- Composing and posting employment advertisements to various internal and external media; and using social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates, researching new ways of using the Internet for recruitment;
- Reviewing applications for employment and contacting applicants if needed; evaluating candidate qualifications against position descriptions before forwarding to hiring supervisors for consideration;
- Developing job-related interview questions, as requested, and maintaining an interview question 'bank';
- Overseeing, scheduling and conducting all interviews and assessments; ensuring that all applicants scheduled for in-person interviews receive appropriate recruitment information and materials;
- Coordinating and/or conducting pre-offer employment verifications and criminal record background screening; MIE checks.
- Consulting with the relevant managers on appropriate salary placements, making job offers and negotiating salaries where necessary;
- Composing and sending offer letters to successful candidates, and sending regret notices to unsuccessful candidates;
- Conducting regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans; analysing and recommending strategies to improve recruitment and selection process operations;
- Compiling recruitment statistics and creating reports as required;
- Conducting classification, organizational and compensation studies, including gathering information, surveying other agencies, preparing and revising position descriptions, and recommending the allocation of positions to new or existing classifications, as requested;
- Administering and supporting the agency online applicant tracking system;
- End to end recruitment process.
Hoorah Digital We are a digital consultancy, driving business results through digital media tech, data and creativity.
Qualifications / Experience
- Relevant 3 year Diploma or Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- 3-5 years Recruitment experience preferably in the digital marketing industry
- Excellent inter-personal, communication, listening, and relationship building skills ,
- IT and social media,
- Excellent Problem solving skills.
- Team player.
- Proven track record.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Reliability, speed, patience, time management, multitasking and target driven individual with confidence not just about yourself but also about the services you offer clients, companies as well as job seekers.
- Experience in general HR functions is preferred.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
- Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards.
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested aplicants should send CV and Cover letter to :