Jobs In South Africa 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
We are a newly formed team that have been provided with an exciting opportunity to partner the FIS business across 26 countries in the EMEA region. We actively problem solve, innovate and deliver great experiences for our colleagues in this region and beyond on global learning projects. We embrace change and the challenges associated with a growing enterprise. We welcome every team member’s views and ideas and combine them to deliver thoughtful learning solutions which are measurable and colleague centric. We actively collaborate across our People Office and the business to ensure we can maximise the colleague experience and ensure it is just as rewarding as the client experience.
What you will be doing:
- You will proactively own and manage the government reporting and initiative requirements when it comes to the Black Economic Empowerment and Skills Education Training Authority regulations.
- You will lead the local South Africa training needs analysis of the business and in partnership with the local HR lead build an impactful learning strategy ensuring you guide and advise on the most appropriate learning solutions.
- You will be a visible and valuable team member of the EMEA and Global Learning team. Actively partnering and owning activities and projects which further drive consistency across our learning agenda
- You will mentor less experienced team members in EMEA and Global Learning so they benefit from your knowledge and skills.
- You will report on your local business and across EMEA on learning data which will help us to understand how we enhance the learning experience for our colleagues with the best solutions that demonstrate effective return on investment
- You will facilitate learning across the South Africa, EMEA and Global business using in person and online delivery methods e.g. WebEx and Adobe Connect.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What you bring:
- You are pro-active and take ownership for your deliverables so you require minimal supervision
- You have first class knowledge and experience of managing the local South Africa BEE reporting and initiative requirements
- You take the initiative and you are able to actively anticipate existing and future needs of the business
- You are a strong and visible communicator that can build a reputation as a trusted advisor
- You are curious and analytical when it comes to assessing how we continuously improve our learning services
- You are an effective project manager with very strong organisational and expectation management skills
Added bonus if you have:
- You have experience supporting other countries in EMEA or Global territories
- You have experience working in other HR fields and so is able to suggest holistic and transformational learning solutions
- You have first hand experience of working in a remote team
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.