Jobs In Johannesburg 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
CTM Webstore is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join their team. The qualifying candidate will be responsible for the display and merchandising of products listed on the website as well as any advertising, page development and/or design required for specific campaigns.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Product management on the Magento 2 platform
- Product and web content creation (Descriptions, blog creation, photography etc.)
- Production management for videos and photographs for the website display
- Loading new products online, ensuring product display merchandising standards followed
- Assist with marketing activities around the website
The CTM online store was started in 2012 to assist all customers, local and abroad with home improvements and renovations from the comfort of their home or office.
With a huge collection of great quality products, a variety of payment methods and a team of product experts ready to assist, the webstore team is here to make your online experience with us a pleasant one.
- Basic website development (HTML)
- Understanding of both the retail and e-commerce space
- Website design
- Understanding of digital advertising
- Excel - advanced
- Advanced English writing skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested aplicants should send CV and Cover letter to :
firstname.lastname@example.org , Megan Tyack