Jobs In Gauteng 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Business Application Manager will be responsible for managing all software applications within the KFC business. The Business Application Manager will not be involved with the development of applications; instead, this role will focus on specific applications that are needed to improve business operations, and then supervise the installation, upgrading and daily maintenance of software applications used by KFC. This role will engage with people at all levels of the organization.
The role of the Business Application Manager is to identify what software is best for a business’ specific need, to evaluate and test software continuously and to ensure the underlying hardware is supportive of all implementations.
The Business Applications Manager will acquire software, prepare the servers, install the software, configure it, load data into it, tune it, upgrade it, and repair it when there are problems. They also train and communicate how to use the software across the organization.
- Assessing business process requirements, analyses the structure and flow of the business’ work to identify possible application solutions. Need to be aware of the latest software developments and think of ways that software can be applied to make the business more efficient and successful.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manages system hardware and application software implementation and upgrades. This role will lead a team of end user technologists that will be responsible for implementing and upgrading system hardware and application software. They manage all hardware and software across KFC. This role and the team carefully monitor all software and hardware implementations across KFC.
- Troubleshoots problems with the software, provide technical support and problem resolutions related to business application software systems
- Manages the delivery of GOLD standard IT infrastructure and customer service support. This role will also be responsible for disaster recovery and business continuity management
The hardware and software environment is a fast paced environment that is on the path to providing valuable solutions to business.
The main focus of this role will be to focus on enhancing the current environment, managing the office application stack which included desktops, mobile devices software and hardware. The role will also focus on driving digital hardware rollouts to both the equity business as well as the system.
Knowledge of progressive digital technologies will be a bonus
Knowledge of disruptive development techniques will be a bonus
DevOps knowledge is preferable
- Tertiary qualification in information systems
- TOGAF certification would be a huge advantage
- Tertiary Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or commerce
- At minimum 4 years’ experience in managing and IT infrastructure and business applications portfolio.
- Project management experience.
- Any experience with Azure will be advantageous
- AWS low code, serverless environments will be advantageous
- Team management experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to perform in a fast paced/high volume environment with less than ideal systems which requires tight deadlines to be consistently met with accurate and reliable information
- Demonstrated experience on developing highly creative, outcome focused solutions which improve restaurant operations
- Excellent customer management and communication skills
- Excellent Stakeholder alignment and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated supervisory and team building experience, including coaching, mentoring, and general development of team members
- Analytical and problem solving – Expert
- Deep understanding of restaurant/retail system features and their integration capabilities
- Deep understanding of QSR/Retail operational processes;
- Deep understanding of infrastructure technologies
- Deep understanding of network topologies
- Deep understanding of Cisco technologies
- Deep understanding of software architecture
- Project management experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: