Jobs In Johannesburg 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
You can expect only the best from this independent financial services hub, offering cutting edge Tech and developing innovative and game-changing products. The business culture is rooted in out of the box thinking, collaboration, and initiative and they looking for top-tier devs with the same values.
You’ll be part of a learning environment in Sandown; developing complex software that was built in-house. You can expect to work alongside a team of software engineers that really know their stuff when it comes to the Microsoft stack! what’s better is they throw in some remote work too!!
Reference number for this position is ND47300-2019 which is a permanent position based in Sandton, offering a salary of R550k to R700k per annum cost to company + bonus, salary negotiable on experience. Contact Nicole on firstname.lastname@example.org at www.e-merge.co.za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Do you tick the boxes?
- Your C# skills push the boundaries, you come equipped with three+ solid years' experience!
- You also rank highly in Microsoft technologies, specifically C#, .Net and SQL
- You’re the type of dev that keeps learning and tackling new code
- You’ve worked ASP.Net MVC, React, and know it well; React Native a plus
- You understand the Full Agile Software Development Life Cycle
Duties and responsibilities:
- In-house development on a number of platforms including Forms, Web and Mobile
- Architecture design and development including SQL
- Microsoft certification (e.g. MCSD) or BSc degree
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested aplicants should send CV and Cover letter to :
011 463 3633, Nicole de Sousa