Jobs In Johannesburg 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
If you are a DevOps Engineer looking for your next home, in a sought after multi-tech environment, then don’t delay!
One of the country’s leading software companies, building international standard applications for the financial, insurance, telecoms, communications and media industry sectors, is on the lookout for top talent for the JHB offices.
Successful candidates will require:
• At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role
• Competency in either Java or .Net
• Knowledge configuring and setting up of Jenkins/Hudson, TeamCity and VSTS
• Some exposure to build tools such as Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible or similar
• Previous exposure to AWS and Azure will be beneficial
• A Software Degree or Diploma
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to [email protected] or fax to 086 762 2045. You can also contact Marco on 011 462 3018 or alternatively visit our website on www.tumaini.co.za.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
CONTINUE READING BELOW