Jobs In Durban 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
The tech is forefront. The business is large (could it be that they exist in one of the few recession-proof industries? You’ll get to decide for yourself). It’s a tech shop focusing on internal platforms and products. Ideal candidates will have three to four
Reference number for this position is SM47600– 2019 which is a permanent position based in Kwazulu-Natal offering a salary of R1.2M per annum CTC. Contact Sifiso at Sifisom@e-merge.co.za, at www.e-merge.co.za or call me on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”.
Experience and skills required
- Bachelor’s degree with a good academic record – majors include maths, physics, statistics, applied maths. Honours Preferred
- Three+ years’ experience as a data scientist
- Experience with R or Python
- Experience with statistical modelling, predictive modelling and machine learning
Competencies and responsibility
- Adaptably resilient
- Collaborative relationships
- Communicate and influences effectively
- Decision-making quality
- Develops talent
- Drives results
- Resourceful and improving
- Strategic mindset
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested aplicants should send CV and Cover letter to :
011 463 3633, Sifiso Mthombeni