Jobs In Cape Town 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
An opportunity is available for a Java Analyst Developer to become part of one of the country’s leading financial services company situated in Cape Town.
Successful candidate will be responsible for analysis of change requests, designing prototypes, maintaining existing systems and developing software based on business specifications.
Ideal person will need
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a developer
• Understanding of SDLC
• Excellent Java (JEE) knowledge
• Solid understanding of OO programming
• Knowledge or JSP, Servlets, JDBC and Java Messaging Services
• Experience with the following tools: WebSphere, IBM MQ Series and Eclipse
• Some exposure to GIT, Jira and Gradle will be advantageous
• A BSc Computer Science degree or similar
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to [email protected] or fax to 086 762 2045. You can also contact Marco on 011 462 3018 or alternatively visit our website on www.tumaini.co.za.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.