Jobs In Johannesburg 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
A funky agency is seeking to hire a talented senior art director to join their team. The search is on to find the perfect candidate who combines conceptual and creative excellence with experience in design. Please note this role is based in Jozi.
When submitting your CV, ensure the following accompanies your application:
- Your availability
- Your current package and benefits
- Ten pieces in pdf or jpeg format - not bigger than five megs of your very best pieces (a link would also be in order)
- To conceptualise and, using your imaginary design skills, produce award-winning creative work within the scope of the brand and creative brief supplied. Present to client.
- Work closely with the creative director and, as directed, by the creative brief.
- The responsibility vests in the attitude, behaviour, determination and accountability to pursue all avenues in order to ensure that the end product/design craft is of a high standard.
- By taking ownership and making use of all available resources, the end product/design craft should project a keen attention to detail.
- Exceptional drawing skills (as in slick rendering and scamps) - a necessity for art directors and nice to have for designers.
- Exceptionally fast conceptual skills.
- Capable of driving copy and guiding the response mechanisms.
- Thorough understanding of promotional activities and experiential marketing disciplines.
- A portfolio that demonstrates these skills beyond a shadow of doubt and the results of the activities to prove it.
- Finely honed graphic design skills and latest techniques
- Capability to take on campaigns with multi-element tasks which require a concept and a thought-through process, as well as briefing the copywriters with specific objectives and tasks at hand.
- Fully Mac literate in all relevant programs.
- Must have a diploma or similar in art direction from a design college or similar
- Minimum three to five years' experience as an art director - essential
- Team player
- Hard-working, conscientious
- Creative thinker – cross boundaries to conceptualise
- Work under pressure
- Goal-orientated achiever
- Pro-active thinker
- Key responsibilities (broad description)
This is a key role within the agency. You will be an art director across a number of extremely high profile accounts and will constantly champion excellent creative standards throughout the company. You will be working closely with a team of client service personnel and the creative director.
You must be willing to work on a host of different accounts such as posters, print, billboards, advertising, promotions, brands, etc. (Full TTL function)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested aplicants should send CV and Cover letter to :
email@example.com , Yolanda Gibbon