Jobs In Cape Town 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all digital performance marketing activities of the brand across all digital channels (ie: Social Media, Adwords/PPC, SEO, display) with a focus on growth and first time buyer acquisition.
- Manage and grow the digital performance marketing team
- Manage the digital marketing budget and be accountable for achieving customer acquisition and order targets.
- Define the roadmap for each channel to generate user growth and maintain the quality of user acquisition and retention.
- Be the expert in the business on all mobile digital marketing tactics and strategies.
- Work with Excel and BI tools to build reports to analyse data to improve campaign effectiveness
- Be proactive in suggesting new campaign ideas, targeting and optimisation efforts to achieve business goals
- Evaluate new potential traffic opportunities (channels and partnerships), test these and integrate into strategy if effective for growth
- Mentor and develop the skills within the team (includes setting and providing feedback on monthly KPIs and targets)
- Able to prioritise and cope with competing priorities
- Highly analytical and data-driven
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done (not scared to get hands dirty)
- A mobile digital marketing expert
- Strong organisation and people skills
- Willing to take risks and show initiative
- Must be a self-starter
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to think out of the box (be innovative and show creativity)
- Essential to have great communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be deadline driven and able to work under pressure
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Qualifications and work experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Five+ years' proven success managing digital marketing teams with an acquisition focus (eg. CPA, CPL, CPO, CPI)
- Experience managing organic acquisition, including SEO and ASO
- Understanding of mobile app install attribution tools and analysis
- Experience building comprehensive digital marketing strategies from the ground up
- You are professional in Excel, Tableau or other BI tools
- You bring an entrepreneurial mindset to the team and like to push (Startup experience advantageous)
- You believe terms such as lookalikes, CPA and custom audiences should be part of any productive conversation
- Sensitivity to potential trade-offs between performance and branding
- Experience in a predominantly mobile/app business advantageous
- Our employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have our shared ambition of being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, its all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested aplicants should send CV and Cover letter to :
claire.9222FAB99.email@example.com , Claire Atkinson